CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
The Venue is pleased to announce that we are re-opening with limited capacity on July 18. Due to limited capacity, we plan to stream in front of the live audience for weekend shows.
In order to keep everyone safe, we will be adhering to the following protocols:
- Patrons will NOT be admitted without masks, and may be asked to submit to temperature scanning on arrival.
- Masks MUST be worn and social distancing observed when not seated at your reserved table.
- Our seating chart has been modified for a capacity of 50 guests.
- We will have reserved table seating with two people per table spaced for physical distancing in the area that was previously the Reserved section.
- We will have a limited number of bar-height seats (10) on the north rail grouped in twos, and bar height tables (6) will be available behind the shorter tables. No Standing.
- In order to maximize capacity and maintain physical distance, there is a two ticket minimum. If you plan on attending with a friend, purchase your tickets together.
- Because of our limited capacity, we will be filming during our Live Concerts so that we can continue to Livestream events for those who are unable to attend. This will mean that our camera crew will be moving around in front of the audience, but this should not obstruct your view.
- Audiences will be asked to refrain from talking during the performances and applaud when appropriate for the enjoyment of all.
We hope that by following these simple guidelines that we can all safely enjoy LIVE music again.
As an organization that brings people together to experience live music, we are committed to doing everything within our power to follow protocols as outlined by the CDC. However, ultimately, the decision lies with YOU the patron as to whether or not you feel comfortable attending a live event. By entering The Venue you are voluntarily agreeing to hold harmless The Venue should your attendance result in illness.
WARNING: COVID-19 is contagious and spreads from person-to-person contact, especially indoors where air circulation is poor. Older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions may have a higher risk for illness from COVID-19. The recommended guidelines and preventative measures put in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19 CANNOT GUARANTEE that a person will not become exposed to or infected with COVID-19, despite reasonable efforts to mitigate such dangers. Furthermore, GATHERING for a live music performance could increase a person’s risk of contracting COVID-19. By ENTERING THE VENUE, you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected with COVID-19, and that such exposure or infection may involve the RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY, ILLNESS, PERMANENT DISABILITY AND/OR DEATH. Your voluntary attendance of an event at The Venue involves the risk of becoming exposed to or infected with COVID-19 resulting from the actions, omissions, or negligence of others. By entering The Venue, you hereby expressly assume all such risks and dangers whether presently known or unknown.
We will continue to livestream top notch musical performances Live from The Venue on Monday nights at 8pm. Each week features a local artist on the Venue stage with professional sound and lighting.
Check out our Venue Livestream on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/TheVenueAurora
Let’s stay in touch. Watch this space for updates. If you would like to sign up for our newsletter, please visit our Contact Page.
We greatly appreciate your support and attendance at our events since we opened last June. YOU have made The Venue a success. If you are a ticket holder to a future show, we will contact you directly if there is a cancelation and your purchase will be credited. If there is any change in the status of a show, such as postponement or rescheduling new information will be posted on the event page and we will notify you via email. Your tickets will automatically roll over to the new date. If the reschedule date doesn't work for you, please direct email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org